Saturday, December 12, 2009

a new day

my sister and i have decided to blog together on our weight loss/getting in shape journey.

it will help us keep motivated and watch each other and keep us accountable.

so im going first.  monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday i worked out on my wii fit. one day for over an hour. its going well. i think. im about to work out now. it should be prit fabulous.

i weighed 183 at the beginning of the week. ill reweigh myself next week and give an update.

heres my longterm goal:  we are going to idaho on a huge family trip on june 10th. i want to lose 40lbs by then. i plan to hire a professional photographer and have family pics of me nathan and lbj taken while we are there, and i dont want to hate the pics. 

short term goals: lose 10 lbs by jan 7th.  we'll see how it goes.

over and out.
-n

No comments: